Thursday, October 30, 2008

Capturing The Moment

Hi Everybody!

Ta-Da!
This is my very first blog!


Please be patient, I promise more stories, thoughts and pictures will be posted soon.


Why the delay?
In the past I've been very shy about blogging, just because EVERYBODY can read your stuff.

But in time I've warmed up to idea, because letting people see another side of "Jamie" is pretty cool!


:)



Everyone has a story that adds texture to this thing we call life.


One of the greatest privileges I have as a reporter is to capture those untold stories and putting them on a huge platform for others to see and hear.


When I can't capture these moments with a news photographer, I can certainly capture them in other ways.


Blogging is one of them.


Let the adventures begin!

:)



Pass the word along, Jamie's Blog is here!!!!!

2 comments:

CREEKBOY said...

THAT IS COOL JAMIE. IT LETS PEOPLE KNOW THAT REPORTERS DO CARE ABOUT MORE THAN JUST "THE HOT STORIES". WE HAVE A GREAT COMMUNITY I THINK AND GOOD PEOPLE ARE HERE. HATS OFF AND A KISS OF THE HAND TO YOU MS. MCGRIFF. HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie,

A great blog on the historic inauguration! You have wonderful photos and caption stories! Don't stop! Can't wait to see you on National Broadcasting!